Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blog Summer1

Well, I haven't blogged for a really long time, but now, I have decided to blog more. Actually, I'll just blog whenever I want. But last blog, I promised to write about what exams were like and to tell you the truth, it was pretty easy. Not easy easy, but easier than I had expected. I was expecting something really hard, but the only super hard on was math. It's not that I'm bad at math, because I'm actually pretty good, but with the time frame, I didn't even have enough time to do all of them, let alone double check. But that's okay. I try not to get too stressed about exams. I had 4 of them, and none of them were crazy hard.

Okay, enough about school, it's summer vacation! Not technically, but almost. Once we receive our report cards, it will be! And during summer, I have 2 things to look for. The first is my cousin's wedding which will happen soon, and the next is a short trip with family. I also have a couple goals this summer. The first is to improve my piano skills. My second one is to keep up with my fitness level. During the school year, I been fairly active, but I have noticed that once it's summer time, I spend a lot of time in the house which is not that great.

My random thought/statement of the day: Hmmm, I will see when I can blog next time.

Toddlez!

No comments: