Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog Term3 Day91

Okay, so today was very hectic since practically every class was devoted to a test and then review for the finals. I am really really nervous about the finals because this is the first time I would have ever done it. Apparently, all 4 tests are multiple choice, so that relieves some stress, but there is still a lot to study. In less than a week, I have to review everything I learned since September which is quite a lot. And I can't even start studying today yet because I have to devote all my time to study for my major Chinese exam tomorrow. My schedule is really crammed and I also have to get more sleep because I am clearly falling apart. So over the weekend, not only do I have to study lots for the finals, but I am also going to get a lot of sleep so I can recharge. I have already studied quite a bit, so now all I need to do is revise a little more, finish all my projects and sleep more.

My random thought/statement of the day: I love having a fan while the sun is out and burning.

Toddlez!

No comments: