Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog Summer3

Okay, so I haven't been blogging in a while, but nothing important has happened. I mean, besides me sleeping 12 hours every day, nothing new. But today, something finally new has come up. Well, my cousin's wedding is on Saturday, so some of my relatives are coming over. I am super duper excited about the wedding, because practically everyone from my mom's side of the family is going to be here and I haven't seen them all here together for a really long time. Not only that, but we get to eat a lot of really yummy meals!

Today was also report-card-pick-up-day so at 10:00am, I was at my homeroom, getting my report card. After that, I lined up to check my schedule for next year at the counselling suites. And I am so glad to say I love my schedule for next year. I got to pick 1 elective, and I chose drama, and I got it! I also got my old P.E teacher, so I am super duper happy. Above all, all my Middle Years classes are on the same day, so that really makes me happy!

My random thought/statement of the day: The next couple of days are going to be extremely busy, so I'm not too sure if I will be able to blog, but I'll see!

Toddlez!

No comments: