Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog Term3 Day89

Another hot day! Once I got home, I had to take a really long, freezing cold shower to stop the sweating. And wash all the sweat that already coated my body. Walking home really is good exercise! But don't worry, my blog isn't about the weather, but it's about the dissection we did today! In science, we dissected a cow eyeball. At first when I glanced at it, floating in the preservatives, I was truly disgusted and thought that it was really really really gross. Plus, it smelled really bad. But after examining it, I realized that it was truly amazing how each little part of the eye enabled an animal to see.

My random thought/statement of the day: Dissections are soooooooooooo cool! The only bad part is the smell and the fact the tools used for cutting the subject were really blunt.

Toddlez!

No comments: