Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blog Term3 Day88

I am so disappointed! I didn't even get to go to the Middle Years play. I didn't even know about it until the class before the play. But when I did, I really wanted to go. But when I went to my next class, and asked the teacher if I could go, the teacher said no. We weren't allowed to go because we didn't have a field trip form of any sorts. I knew that the Middle Years 9s where doing a play, but I didn't know when. And unfortunately, I missed it. Not only did I want to go to watch the actual play, but I heard there were also many future Middle Years students that were there. And I really really really wanted to meet them in person. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to go. It seems as if practically everyone went or at least had a chance to go.

My random thought/statement of the day: URG!

Toddlez!

No comments: