Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blog Term3 Day90

I am sooooooooooo tired! In fact, I am so sleepy, I would have fallen asleep ages ago if it weren't for the fact I haven't showered yet. Last night, I slept kinda late, so I guess that is the reason why I am half asleep at this moment. And I can't believe finals are in less than a week! I haven't actually done any major studying yet, so over the weekend, I really have to start. I think the main reason I haven't started to study for the finals is because there have been and will be many tests this week, and I have to study for them before I can move onto the bigger ones. This week, I think I have had a total of 4 tests and tomorrow, I have 3 more. So as you can see, this last full week of school has been hectic. I think the teachers are all trying to finish teaching us everything we will need to know for the finals, making it really crazy. Another thing is, I have my Chinese school finals this week, so I have a lot of major studying to do for that too. And so far, I haven't had much time to actually open the books to start.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am burning out really quickly. Not only am I not getting enough sleep, but the fact I am leaving all my studying to do at the last minute because I have to devote my precious time for other tests that are coming up is really getting to me. Even in class, I am half awake and half asleep which is very bad. It's mainly because I am caught up in a never-ending cycle and the only way for me to renew is when exams and school is finally over. Then, I can sleep more and recharge. But then again, I have less than a week before school is over so all I can do is hang in there and wait.

Toddlez!

No comments: