Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog Term3 Day87

Today was such a hot day! It was sunny, sunny, sunny and I learned that I have to tie up my hair or else my neck will get really hot. Sometimes gaving a lot of long, thick hair has it's disadvantages. And when I walked home, I was sweating the whole way back. So once I got back home, I had to quickly dump my bag and all my other stuff into my room before taking a 10 minute long cold bath. Usually, I like to use super warm water, but today, I got really cold water. And it felt awesome! After that, I ate a small snack before taking a 2 hour long nap. I was only supposed to sleep for about half an hour, but for the past month, every teacher has been working us hard, and I also have loads of other extra curricular activities to do too, so my average hours of sleep have dropped by about 2 hours.

My random thought/statement of the day: Don't worry, I'm working on sleeping earlier.

Toddlez!

No comments: