Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blog Term3 Day93

AHHHHHHHH! I hate worrying about finals. I know that I will probably do okay and I just have to stop being so negative but the truth is, I am super-duper nervous. Since this is the first year I would ever have taken finals, it is just really nerve-wracking and I don't know what to expect. Sure, the teachers talk about it, and I know all the guidelines, but it's still going to be very new. But then again, there has to be a first for everything! And my friends say that it's not as hard because it's multiple choice and that really helps. Another fact about me: I am very slow at taking tests. It's so weird because I always seem to be the last couple of people to finish a test or quiz and hand it in. Although I may be very slow, I think I have improved due to all the test-taking we do in high school. Before, I was really really really slow, but since we always have tests in high school, I have really improved. I guess practice makes perfect.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm not too nervous about the stuff in the tests, but more about the time line. We only get an hour to complete each test which is a very short time in my world.

Toddlez!

No comments: