Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Term3 Day92

When I had my piano lessons this afternoon, I was only half asleep and half awake. That's because I slept really late last night. I didn't want to sleep late, but because of the Chinese exam I had this morning, I didn't get enough sleep. That's why I am going to sleep at latest 10:30pm. For this past month, I haven't gotten enough sleep, so that is why I am planning on sleeping a lot tonight. I know that that will give me less time to study for my finals tonight, but sleep is more important. Although I have to study for my finals, I still have to finish some projects, so that is a real pain in the bum. I have about 2 major projects that have to get finished and some French homework. Okay, there isn't that much French homework, but it adds up, so technically, it's enough to give me less time to study.

My random thought/statement of the day: I am so nervous about finals because this is the first time I would have ever done it, so it's going to be a new experience.

Toddlez!

No comments: