Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog Term3 Day94

Gosh, there is so much to study for! I can't believe finals are in 2 days! On Wednesday, I have the socials and science finals. On Thursday, I have my math final and on Friday, I have my last final for English. We only have an hour to do the exam, and I seriously think there is not enough time. I did my math mock final today, and I just barely passed. Literally. I got 28/49. Sure, it's a bad mark, but I have learned from my mistakes and now I know what to study, and I have a slight idea of what the finals are like. The main problem I have is the time. We only had an hour to finish 50 questions, and although that may not seem unreasonable, once you add all the time to figure out the formula and solve the question, it takes up a lot of time.

My random thought/statement of the day: In a way, I would rather have done badly than really well, because if I did very well, I might be too over-confident.

Toddlez!

No comments: