Friday, June 11, 2010

BLog Term3 Day102

Okay, the very last blog of Synergy nine. Today was the last day of school. And it was pretty cool. Most people were telling me how boring it was, but my day was pretty good. Not boring at all. Except maybe last block. So science- we got this review package which really helped me. Because personally, I find those REALLY help me out, especially for finals. English, the last whole class as Synergy, we finished the movie and fussed about the time capsule. P.E. we played a huge game of dodgeball between 3 classes. Got totally owned in the first game (I think at the end, there were only 4 people standing on our side.) Won the rest of the them. Not that I was paying attention or anything. And drama, was the party. It wasn't really a party, so it was kinda boring, but I got to chat with friends, so hey. It wasn't bad at all.

Now, after this blog, I'm gonna eat oranges and then work on my rudiments. I was supposed to practice piano tonight, but didn't! And I have a lesson tomorrow! Not good... Anyways, I guess I'm just gonna have to do it all tomorrow morning. Which really is last minute, but hey, I'll probably get it done. Just barely.

Anyways, as my very last blog of Synergy and Middle Years, this is kinda sad. Cuz I have blogged quite a bit, so I am gonna miss it. Well, I know I really miss the rest of the MYs slash SYs already. At least today was not the last time I will see them. Theres still finals and then some times after that.

(This was how I used to end my blogs back in grade 8)

My random thought/statement of the day: the oranges are yum.
Toddlez!

No comments: