Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Term3 Day99

Yes, I know it's super duper late. I just finished making the thank you cards for all the people who helped out with the Buskerfest. It took me 3 and a half hours to finish them all, but now, I'm mostly done. Now all I need to do is hand it to the rest of the Synergies to sign and then voila, I'm done. All the cards look really nice. Super duper pretty. And they're pretty big too. I'm planning on handing them in to my appskills teacher tomorrow so he can give it to the grade 8s to sign. They look soo pretty.

Originally, I was planning on uploading the pictures of my toques tonight. But as you can see, it's pretty late right now and I still have to do my prelab for science. So I guess I'm just gonna have to do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow right after school, my friends and I are gonna go and donate our toques. It's gonna be quite fun, so I hope it doesn't rain. That would be a major bummer. But if it does rain, I'll be prepared.

No comments: