Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog Term3 Day95

I can't believe it's Friday all over again. And it's the second last one too. Finals are just around the corner. OH. MY. GOSH. I just remembered my dossier is due on monday. And I haven't even started. I am sooooooo busted. This weekend is going to be crazy. And the worst part is, my whole Sunday might be occupied. And my Saturdays are pretty much full too. Except the morning. When I'm practicing piano. Not good. I really have lots to do this weekend. Ah! Not too happy about this English project.

Other than that, really nice weather right now. Kinda. I just hope this weekend looks good too. Wait... maybe I want it to look gross. Then I won't feel bad that I can't go out. Then again, I've had enough of blah weekends. The past few weekends have been pretty grey and rainy. So I wouldn't mind a beautiful weekend.

No comments: