Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog Term3 Day94

Today was pretty fun. I slept pretty early last night (according to my standards) so I woke up refreshed. I think I really have to start sleeping earlier. It feels a lot better when I wake up. Anyways, science was normal. Did a lab. Didn't finish. English was... I don't think I rememb... wait never mind, we did a mock test. I totally failed the spelling section. Dang. But I'm glad we did that English test. There were some things I didn't know, plus it gets me into the exam mode.

P.E. was cool. Ran the usual 3 warm-up laps. We're doing badminton, I think I might have failed the written test... We got into co-ed partners and started tournament. Lost 1 game, won the rest. (Darn, I still can't believe we lost that first game!) Drama was fun. Nice day today. So overall, pretty neutral.

I just can't wait to watch the Shining in appskills tomorrow! But I also happen to have a math test AND a French composition test tomorrow. OH MY GOSH! I actually forgot about the math test till now. Ah! I have soooo much studying to do tonight!

No comments: