Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Term3 Day92

Ugh... I feel sick. Gross. And I really can't afford to feel sick right now because there is A LOT going on right now. It's almost the end of the year and teachers are giving loads of homework. You have no idea. French is just crazy right now. My composition test is tomorrow (ah!) and then the oral is next week. Really nerve racking.

Then, I have homework from every other class. I even have a written test for P.E. Intense much? I feel that I really need a break, and getting sick does NOT help the situation. :( I better get better soon.

Just came back from the athletic banquet. Got an award, clapped for other people getting awards, ate a burger with chips, veggies and a brownie. Drank lots of water. Got pictures taken, both at my table with friends and with my field hockey team. It was pretty fun!

No comments: