Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog Term3 Day97

Ah! The dossier is due tomorrow and I still haven't actually started. Reason: I have been so busy. I mean, the project sounds like fun. Only problem is it was assigned in the last 3 weeks of school. And there is already A LOT going on. I mean what the heck! Don't give us a project this last minute. It's giving me a headache, I didn't get enough sleep last night because I was working on science. And overall, this is just a really hectic time. I swear, if I get another project I will be sad.

On the bright side, this morning has been really fun. Usual sunday school then teens worship. And then there was the servanthood luncheon for all the people who helped out at church. Pretty fun. There was a lunch of salad, pasta salad, mashed potatoes and roast beef with gravy. Then for dessert, there were small strawberry tarts, chocolate cake and eclairs. Pretty good stuff. Especially the garlic mashed potatoes with gravy. Talk about yum. And that was from this morning to now. I just came back from church. And tonight I have a family dinner. And this dossier to complete! I think I might have to skip the dinner.

No comments: