Saturday, June 5, 2010

BLog Term3 Day96

Last night I stayed up late reading a biography about Henry VIII. It was really detailed and thick. So I only read some parts. Pretty good stuff though. Lotsa detail and there was info I never really knew about. Usually, the books I read about Henry VIII are ones from the ex-Queens' POV. Or his daughters. The thing is, this book isn't a story, it's a biography which makes a huge difference in the narration. The author isn't portraying Henry. It's just a detailed and precise count of events. It must have taken ages and a lot of work and effort to make this book. Props to the author, Alison Weir.

Anyways, loads of homework this weekend. And because it's the last or second last weekend of this school year (depends on how you see it) I'm scrambling to finish everything.

No comments: