Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Term3 Day93

Ugh, I actually feel asleep in math today. That can only mean 2 things. One, I was really tired and I just didn't get enough sleep. Two, class was just plain boring. And frankly, it was both today. Not fun. Good thing I knew what was going on, it was review.

Sleepy right now.

Oooohh, guess what I made this afternoon? For a snack, I made mashed potatoes and heated up some French onion soup. I know, not really snack-type. But the thing is, it's split between a few people so each of us get a portion. And together, they taste super yum. I should have taken a picture. I made some mashed potatoes and then poured the hot French onion soup on top of it. It was super good. Creamy mashed potatoes and hearty soup.

Watched the Shining in appskills today. Soooo freaky! And I absolutely LOVE it! Too bad we had to stop in the middle. That kinda broke the mood. But oh my gosh that was so good! I get chills just thinking bout it. Lovelovelove that movie! It's one of my top 10, even though I haven't seen the rest of it. Another one of my top 10 would be 2001: A Space Odyssey. OOOOOHHH! And the Prestige! You know what I noticed, all the movies we watch in appskills is super good! Good movie choices!

No comments: