Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Term3 Day98

Wow, today has been... interesting. Nothing special came up, but it just seemed special. Science was normal. English was normal. P.E. was normal. And Drama was normal. Even lunch was normal. Nothing special came up at all. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's the fact that after I came back from school I got a nice nap. Either way, today seems different.

Actually, tomorrow I have my French oral. Pretty scared. At the same time, I think I should do okay because I kinda know my stuff. Wither way, I need lots more practice. Just because I haven't read through all the questions yet.

I also have to finish a science lab. It was supposed to be due in class, but because my partner and I came across some problems with the slides/microscopes, it's due first thing in the morning tomorrow.

No comments: