Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Summer4

Now, the reason I haven't blogged for a while, was of course, the wedding! Although the wedding was only for a day, a lot of my relatives came over, and I haven't seen most of them for a couple years, so I spent most of my time with them, just talking and catching up. In fact, I haven't seen some of my cousins for so long, I totally forgot what they looked like, so this wedding was an amazing chance to mingle.

Because I haven't been blogging for so long, and my life right now is very boring, I will spend the next week or so blogging about what happened at the wedding and stuff like that. This blog shall be dedicated to blogging about getting together with family members.

Well, I have missed a lot of my aunts, uncles and cousins, so when everyone got together, I thought it was like a miracle. Because I have such a big family, we rarely see each other all at once. Most of my cousins are a lot older than me, and there is a big age gap between us, so it was really cool to talk and be with all these people. We went shopping, eating and played at parks. We also went out for midnight meals a lot and one night, we went out at about 2:00am to have wonton noodles in soup and when we got back, it was around 3:15am. Although it was amazingly late, there were many people at the restaurant, and it was really fun. We also had the chance to go to the movies and we watched Ice Age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaurs. We went on a Friday night at 10:10pm, and surprisingly, there were a lot of people, and the theatre was packed! We also got back kinda late... if you call 1:30am late. I know, it's kinda bad, but I'm used to sleeping really late, because during the school year, I spend a lot of time staying up to study and finish homework and what not, so sleeping late is no new experience for me. I always knew I was a night person... and now I know where I get it from, because evidently, everyone in my family is a night person too! Cool huh?

My random thought/statement of the day: (Yes, I'm still doing these!) Today, I got mail from the school! And guess what it was? A term 3 Honour Roll certificate! Yay me!

Toddlez!

No comments: