Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Summer10

Aaaah! I'm watching the news as I type this and it seems as if Kelowna is on fire! Literally. I feel really bad for all those people who live there, because apparently, there are 3 major fires burning around that area. And 3 houses have already been burned to the ground. They were just showing pictures of the burned homes, and one of them only has a brick chimney standing. Not only are many people being asked to evacuate, but the smoke looks really intense. I really hope that everyone living in that area are safe and no more houses go on fire, but truthfully, with 3 major fires and limited resources firefighters have, my hopes aren't too high. They were just interviewing some people and they all seemed upset about leaving their home, belongings and pets.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really hope these people find a place to rest for the night!

Toddlez!

No comments: