Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Summer13

Hot.... that's all I can think about. I know that this week is gonna be super duper hot, and apparently in Texas it is so hot, nothing can grow and everyone is suffering big time. So I should consider myself lucky. So I have my stereo on full blast so I can listen to music while typing this. Sounds good. I really wanna go watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (aka Snape) with my friends. But everyone seems so occupied with summer school (blah!) so I am left all alone at home with practically nothing to do but relax. No offence, but I don't really think summer school should be allowed unless it's repeat or a person really wants to take a course they know they can't during school or it's a fun course. Because I know some people who take summer school because their parents want them to, or it's a lot of work and they do it for learning. Personally, I'm an over-achiever, but not during the summer! Summer is the time to hang out with family, friends, relax and do fun stuff you have not time to do during the school year. But summer school changes everything. Then again, there are a lot of classes in summer school that are fun and just for fun.

Gosh, I really wanna watch Harry Potter. Not only because I have watched all the movies that came out, but also because I love Tom Felton! He is the coolest kid ever! (Okay, he's not a kid because he's an adult and he's also a lot older than me, but still.) Tom plays Draco Malfoy in the movie, and I think he's pretty good. I have also read the whole series a couple times over. Okay, the first 2 books were pretty good, but the rest of them are just blah. But once you start reading the series, you gotta finish it.

My random thought/statement of the day: I just realized I can read extremely quickly during the summer. I can practically finish a book a day!

Toddlez!

No comments: