Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Summer11

Wow, tonight there is extremely weird weather. In the beginning of the day, it was extremely sunny. I had my piano lesson right after lunch at 1:30pm, and it was still extremely sunny but at around 3:30pm or so, it started to rain. It was still raining while the sun was out and shining. After a while, it stopped raining and we were left with a cloudy sky. Then halfway during dinner time, it started to hail for half a minute and then rain... hard... with loads of thunder and lightning. I think the whole thunder and lightning process has been going on for about 3 hours now. We were having burgers when it started to go crazy, so my brother and I went out on the patio and started to dance and look around. I know it sounds really strange, but it isn't really. I kinda like this weather... I know it's not the ideal weather, but it's a nice break from the usual hot and sunny days. Now, the sky is a weird tinge of pink, purple, yellow, orange and blue. Truly beautiful. Ahhhh, I love this kinda weather. You know how some people don't like lightning and thunder? Well, I absolutely adore it! In fact, if there was a sudden light's out, that would be even better! I really wish we could have a black out... Unfortunately, we haven't had a major blackout for several years now. Ahhhhh, I really miss those days.

My random thought/statement of the day: I really wanna go see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with my friends some time over the summer break!

Toddlez!

No comments: