Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Summer5

So as you know, I had lots of fun at the wedding, and for the next couple of days, I have dedicated these blogs to talk all about it. Not only the wedding, but also all the awesome days before and after it. So the night before the wedding, all the family members went to this amazingly fancy Chinese place to have dinner. I think it was the very first time I had a Chinese dinner that fancy and expensive! I remember my mom saying it was almost $700 for the family, but after eating there, I thought it was worth it. There were about 12 dishes or so and they were lined up after another, so we would eat one dish, and then the next. That was also the longest dinner I ever had because we were there for about 3 hours from start to finish. The best dish in my opinion would be the lobster. There were many, many yummy foods, but the lobster was the most memorable. I think that was the best lobster I had ever eaten, it was juicy, sweet and tasted lovely... hmmm, just writing about it makes me crave more lobster. There were also noodles and rice (the typical). And I remembered for dessert, I had a really yummy mango sticky-rice thing, with a coconut and mango slab inside. Anyways, I just thought I had an awesome time. Not only was that meal one of the yummiest ever, but the view was also great. We were seated by the window, so we got to see the beautiful sunset. I think we also took a couple pictures... Ahhh, I can't wait to see them (we haven't downloaded them onto the computer yet), but when I do, I am sure it will bring even more memories!

My random thought/statement of the day: Yay, next blog is about the actual wedding!

Toddlez!

No comments: