Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blog Summer8

Ever tried blogging in a tent? Actually, I won't be too surprised if you ever did... but this is the very first time I am blogging inside a tent, and it feels interesting. Not as comfy as blogging on a couch in the living room like usual, but very relaxing. When you think of tents, do you usually think of camping? Well, just to let you know, that's what I think of. But I'm not camping! I'm just in a tent! Don't worry, I'm outside... but on the patio. Yep, that's right, I'm on the patio! In a tent! With Internet connection! Yay me! Well, here's the story: One day, when I was looking in the storage room, I saw a tent. So my brother and I went outside onto the patio and built it. And voila! We usually have the tent down in the backyard, but we're doing renovations, so it's virtually impossible to place a tent in the middle of a "construction zone". And that is why we are on the patio. It's a 2 person tent, and my brother and I are rocking the tent! In other words, we have put a blanket on the bottom to make it softer (the patio floor is not a picture of comfort) and with several pillows and another blanket as a "welcome mat" it looks very nice and hospitable. "What do we do in there?", you might ask. Well, I am blogging at the moment, but other than that, I usually knit. Yep, the school year is up, but I am still knitting! Why? For my grandpa of course! And after that, I will knit for all my other family members (mind you, I can only knit scarves...) but once I am done that, I will knit more scarves for the homeless and then give them all on Christmas. Well there we go, I just blew my mastermind plan in one blog... But that's what I'm gonna do! Seems like I'm having fun at last right?

My random thought/statement of the day: Don't worry, my next blog will probably be all about the wedding again!

Toddlez!

No comments: