Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Summer9

Okay, so I talked about the reception and dinner for the wedding, but there's more. I know, weddings usually just have 2 parts... and that is about it, but with all those family members there, there is much more to talk about. As I said in some of my earlier blogs, having all the family members there is truly fun and a privilege. Although not all my relatives could make it, 90% of them could, and that's good enough for me. After the wedding, some of my relatives left right away, but most of them stayed for a bit longer. One of the families were supposed to leave practically right away, but they missed their flight, so they stayed a night longer. A lot of my family members left at different times, but I still got to spend a lot of my time with them. I'm kinda sad that everyone is gone, but that's okay because maybe next summer we can go to visit!

My random thought/statement of the day: I love all my family members, because they are all so much fun and nice.

Toddlez!

No comments: