Monday, May 31, 2010

Blog Term3 Day91

Oh my gosh! I am so happy I got those 2 tees yesterday! I lovelovelove them! I don't have too many purple shirts, so I'm glad I got a couple. So cutie! Love them. Anyways, today was pretty bland. Socials, normal. AppSkills, finished my rocket (YES!). French, normal- the room was pretty stuffy though. Math, the room smelled dusty. Got a load of homework.

Right now, there is SO MUCH STUFF GOING ON!

French- composition exam next class, oral exam next week
English- journals, finish reading I am the Cheese, dossier project (UGH!)
Socials- homework
Math- test on friday, homework!
AppSkills- essay
Science- oh my gosh, don't even GET me started! soooooo much stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as you can see, an extremely busy last 2 weeks of school.

No comments: