Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog Term2 Day66

As you get older, you learn more, realize more, take in more. That's what I've noticed. Well, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that cuz it's common sense, but its just one of those things you really notice what entering high school. It's good and bad at the same time. Part of me wants to go back in time, when life was so simple and easy. But the other part just wants to stay where I am. But there's nothing I can do about time so what the heck. Sometimes, I just want to freeze time and do the stuff I don't have time for in normal time. But I know that's impossible and time is something you can't and don't want to mess with. Sometimes, I just want to disappear. Make impossible wishes. Hibernate. That would be really cool. And sometimes, I just want to be my hippo plushie, Topaz. What an easy life! But if I were Topaz, then I am almost positively sure I would rather be me. So no use dreaming.

No comments: