Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blog Term2 Day89

All my crochet work is due this fri. In other words, I have to finish a toque and the rest of my shopping bag within tonight and tomorrow night. I have a feeling this isn't going to be pretty. Previously, I finished 3 toques, and I just finished my 4th toque. Which means that I'll probably have time to start my last toque tonight after finishing some science homework and then go on to my shopping bag. I just started it, and I'm just getting the hang of it. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on this certain part and I still haven't found any info about it online. So I've gotta do some searching. I must say, crocheting is quite addictive, however it's not as fun when you're under a strict deadline. We had quite some time to actually do it, but it wasn't until earlier this week we found out it was due this fri!!!!!!! Better get to work!

No comments: