Sunday, February 14, 2010

bLOG tERM2 dAY78 sUPERBLOG20






















Today is so cool! It's Valentines Day and Chinese New Year. And so far, I have had dim sum with family. A lot of people also had dim sum as it is Chinese New Year, so there were lots of families. After that, we came back home where my grandpa went for a little afternoon stroll and dad went home. My mom, brother and I went to Oakridge to check out the Olympic stuff. And it was crazy! No kidding. We bought a ton of stuff. My fav mascot is MukMuk (the sidekick). And my brother's is Sumi! Here, I'm gonna post the pics of what we got today. My mom got the big MukMuk in the centre, my brother's is the Sumi keychain and mine is the MukMuk keychain. The two gloves are my mom's and mine and the red Canada shirt is my brother's. It was so much fun getting all these Olympic souvineers. Especially since we're supporting Canada! Lets hear it for Canada!!!!!!!!

No comments: