Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Term2 Day64/65

I was so busy last night, I didn't get a chance to blog, so here it is. Yesterday I was working on the Mandala from 3-10pm. It was pretty intense. Good thing is, we finished it all in just those 7 hours. I would rather go crazy with the work for one day than drag it over several days. I find that if I give myself a very strict deadline, I work better. It's just one of those things.

Today was a pretty normal day. For last block, I got to take part in a lecture about Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Actually, the whole M.Y class did. Including the grade 8s'. It was totally awesome. Especially because 2 of my classmates did their ppt about Dark Matter and the other, Dark Energy. (Why am I capatilzing Dark Matter and Dark Energy? Oh whatev.) Our guest speaker, Dr. Ludo Van Waerbeke gave his lecture in the auditorium. It was about an hour long, and I gained lotsa knowledge about Dark Matter and Dark Energy. (Again, with the caps.) Whenever I learn about such high-tech science, I get this cool feeling. It's kinda hard to describe. I think it's my olive. Yes, my olive and no I don't mean those gross pickled things. I'm talking about the olive in your brain, but I think you know that.

Soooooo tired, only got 7 hours of sleep last night and right now, I am really really TIRED! I think I might take a 10 minute nap and then go on with my homework. I hate taking naps though- because I usually sleep past the 10 minute mark because I'm so tired and then I end up sleeping late again. I know, it's a bad habit.

No comments: