Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Term2 Day81

I am not feeling well... I have an unhappy throat, a headache and I kinda feel like I have a fever. Only I don't think I do. And the worst part- I have A LOT of science to do tonight. Today wasn't an amazing day, not only was I not feeling great at school today, but I also totally messed on my French skit today. Not pretty. Oh well. Had course planning today. That was good. My electives are photography for half a year and drama for the whole year. Well, thats what I've chosen so far. I might do some switching, but the chances of that seem pretty slim at the mo.

Watching the mens short programme figure skating right now. It's really good. Although I do find that the pairs are more fun to watch. Wow, the Italian figure skater on right now is really good. Only messed up on the double axle so far. He did sooo well though. In character, having fun, nice smile on his face and apparently, this is his first time participating in the Olympics. Cheers for him. Right now it's commercial. Now we're back. What I like about these commercials are they are really fast. And his name is: waiting... Paolo Bacchini with 64.42 points in 3rd rank. That was good. He was very impressive. And he's so young too! Well, he sure looks young!

Update from earlier: We got another gold metal for womens snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANADA!

The guy on right now is also really impressive. You know what I've noticed, all the commentaries keep on refering back to Patrick Chan. And he's not even on yet! That just shows how awesome hie is. I haven't actually seen him yet, but I really really want to. From what I've heard, hes really great. Go Patrick!

2nd period in Mens Hockey. Canada vs. Norway. And so far, I believe the score is 3-0. So proud of them! My brother is a huge fan of Sydney Crosby and Roberto Luongo. So team Canada is like a dream come true for him.

No comments: