Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Term2 Day84

Hm. I was just telling my best friend how I haven't had sushi in a long time. Technically, I might not have had sushi for about a month, but if my sushi conception memories are fuzzy, then that means I haven't had sushi for a long time. I guess it's just one of those things. Then again, I absolutely LOVE sushi, so thats not a big shocker. I really want to go to one of those sushi bars. You know the ones where you sit at the bar and theres a conveyer belt that brings the plates and plates of sushi down? I love those. And the last time I went to one was 4 years ago. And that was in Hong Kong. And trust me, sushi in Hong Kong is expensive! The last time I ate at one of those sushi bars in Van was a really long time ago... I think I was only 7 or something. I just remembered I REALLY wanted to get all the california rolls, so every time I saw one pass by, I would point it out to my mom. And she told me that if I took all the california rolls off the conveyer belt, then there wouldn't be any left for the other people. Plus I couldn't eat that much. But like I said, that was a long time ago, and now that place is gone. That just makes me really sad. Because I remember that sushi bar was really popular. Darn... those were the fun times...
Hahaha, I just realized this whole blog is about sushi. So I'm gonna call this the

SUSHI BLOG

No comments: