Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Term2 Day85 Superblog22



































































































































































































































































Darn, I took a really good picture, and then I deleted it! Ah! I hate it when that happens. And now I feel bad because it could have been on this blog- but now it is forever lost in the world of deleted data. Sad, really. Anyways, this superblog is about DOWNTOWN! I went on Monday during Pro-D, and then again last night. And I think the olympics has really made Vancouver more fun. I think a lot of people are gonna be sad when the olympics leave. Because not only will a lot of people be fired once companies won't need as many people working double shifts and even 24/7, but we, the tax payers will be left in debt. Another sad situation. But I have to admit, while the 2010 olympics are commencing, it's been totally fun. Lotsa people are wearing olympic or CANADA branded clothes and even more red mittens! Thats just awesome.

No comments: