Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog Term2 Day68

One Act Plays!

They were so amazing! That's all I've gotta say. Actually, I have a lot to say, but thats the first thing I want to say. Because all the actors were superb. Not only that, but the story lines were good and all the actors stayed in character the whole time. Even through the awkward parts. Through drama, I've come to truly admire and appreciate the actors who could sell a character well. All the story lines were fairly original and my best friend and I had a blast. It was just sooo funny. Last year, I didn't go to the one acts, but I did get a chance to see the spring play. I heard that this year's spring play was gonna be a musical. In fact, we loved the one acts so much, my best friend and I wanted to go again tomorrow. Only problem is, I'm busy tomorrow after school.

No comments: