Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog Term2 Day88

I vowed today was going to be a good day, and it was. When I woke up this morning, I was like,"Today's gonna be a good day. And if it isn't, I'm gonna make it" and so today was a good day. Except for the fact Germany just scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh. Oh well, we're still winning 4-1. Anyways, today we were to run Langara. To me, thats a good thing because I love running Langara. I know, I'm kinda weird that way. But for some reason, I just love running Langara. And this time, I beat my old record by approx 2 minutes! My old time was 17 something, this time, I finished in 15:36. That was pretty good on my behalf. I kept a nice steady jog the whole way through. In the beginning, I was kinda slow, but after about a quarter of the trail, I sped up a bit and was able to hold it the whole way through. Except the last 200 metres, then I started to sprint to the finish line.

Drama was normal. Science totally ruled! The chapter 10 and 11 package was due today, along with the 25 video questions and the flashcards. I handed all in on time. Then, we had the chapter 10 and 11 test, which I think I did pretty well on. After the test, we could go up to the 3rd floor lab to mark the science fair projects.

In English, we finally did debate! Which is a good thing since I wasn't fully ready till yesterday. And today, I think both sides did really well. Both my partner, the Member of the Crown and I, the Prime Minister on side Government did really well. And so did our opponents. They had really great points. If you asked me my opinion on who won the debate, I would say it was tied because both teams did really well.

No comments: