Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog Term2 Day73-76

I know, I know. "How come you haven't been blogging?" Three words. LOTS OF HOMEWORK. I am so serious. Actually, it's more like lots of homework AND projects. Would you like to hear my very long and boring list of projects and articles of homework at the moment? No. Thought not. I wouldn't either...

But lets just say science fair was really really crazy. Last night and the night before last, I was at my partner's house until 12! I know. 12! That's the lastest I have ever stayed at someone's house doing a project. And I really really hope that's the last time that I will stay that late. It's not like we were majorly procrastinating either. Because we weren't. It's just we had to do the testing late. So naturally, all the rest of the stuff hadt to come late. Oh well. Now we know that we shouldn't test on people ever again. We learned from our mistakes. Especially this one.

Since I didn't get the chance to blog for the past few days, I am determinded to make this blog kinda like the sum of all days. But then again, there isn't that much to share. However, in P.E, we are now doing volleyball. My thoughts? Hmm, not all that fond of volleyball. But it's still alright. Besides the fact my arms get all red and sore every time I play, i'ts okay. Wait... And I also can't really do much either, but it's the trying that counts. And when we do the games, I usually have fun. And that's important too.

No comments: