Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog Term2 Day63 Superblog18 Sunshine Coast






















I was browsing the pictures on this laptop, and guess what I found? Pics of me and my family's trip to Sunshine Coast! It's not all the pictures, but here are some of my favourites. We went to Sunshine Coast during summer break. The first week in August, I believe. It was soooo much fun! Not too hot, not too cold. It was one of the awesomest road trips ever. We went on ferry for a while. And if you know me, you know I LOVE FERRIES! That's why if a road trip ever required going on a ferry, then count me in! I love going from deck to caf to gift shop. I love how everything at the gift shop is overpriced. I love the extreme winds on the deck when you stand at the very front of the ferry. I love going around the caf and looking like I'm gonna buy something, but at the last second not. I just love trips. Just thinking about it makes me so excited! I miss Sunshine Coast so much!


My favourite things about Sunshine Coast:
  • peaceful and beautiful
  • less people, no shopping malls
  • beautiful beaches
  • really great fish and chips
  • the sun!!!!!!!!!!
  • getting bit by mosquitoes (jk)
  • exploring the beach with my brother

I was just looking at my previous blogs during the time I was actually at Sunshine Coast. I can't believe I didn't most pics! Well, here are my favourites! :)

No comments: