Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blog Term3 Day62

Right now, I'm on the verge of falling asleep. Seriously. Last night, slept at 1:30. Movie night ALWAYS ends late, average is around 12? So by the time I clean up my room (I dunno why, but I always like to clean my room after movie night...) and wash up, it's usually around 1:30. So in other words, I didn't do any homework yesterday.

Just came back from church. Well, technically, I went to church then had lunch and THEN came back. So now I'm blogging. I should probably do something like science which I happen to have LOTS OF! But instead, I'm being my usual lazy self and I'm just sitting on my bed typing away on my mom's laptop. After blogging, I'm probably gonna take a nap too... Then I'll wake up, study a bit for the English test before going over to a friend's to work on the English skit.

No comments: