Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Term3 Day63

Feeling weird. First day of Buskerfesting. But not feeling weird because of the buskerfest.

Science was normal, kinda boring in my opinion.

Had this major Shakespeare test in English. It wasn't hard. A lot easier than the poetry test from last unit. I think I did pretty well.

During lunch (Buskerfesting time) our group got $0.25. So then my friend and I went up to third floor and got people from grade 9 to give us money for the buskerfest. I think we got a little more than $6? Not bad. I was pretty happy.

PE was very different from usual. For one, we only did 1 warm up lap instead of the usual 3. Then when we came back in we did a written soccer test. After the soccer test, it was the earthquake drill. It was sunny outside. Unfortunately, the wind that blew by happened to be extremely cold. Okay, it might not have been THAT cold, but when you're wearing shorts and a way-too-big sun run shirt, yeah, it is pretty freezing. After we finally were allowed to go back in, we played dodge ball until we had to go in. I hit one person out. Proud of myself.

Drama was... kinda boring actually. We're doing slap-stick humour. Going to present next class.

No comments: