Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blog Term3 Day64

Is it Tuesday or Wednesday? This week seems really jumbled up. Wait... it's only Tuesday, isn't it? Right now, my life is being over ruled thanks to science homework. You have no idea how much homework I have. It's not even interactive science homework either. It's copying stuff out of the textbook. Like I would actually remember stuff through copying stuff out of the textbook. No offence. I just don't find that school should be like that. We should be interacting, learning through doing, not copying. Science is about discovery, finding new stuff, learning through experience. (Well, what science should be like.) Unfortunately, science isn't really like that in school anymore. Oh well, what we're doing is the easiest and fastest way to give us info. So I don't blame anybody or anything. It's just the way life has to be.

Okay, now that I'm done my rant about science, I'm going to talk about the... Buskfest. Just something I noticed- a lot of Churchill people are not really... supportive. Well, maybe just for this. Because when I attended the Gimme da Beat performance, the crowd was THE BEST! But now, it seems that we can't even get an applause from anybody. I mean, if I was part of the audience, and I heard a group of people attempting to sing a song loud enough for others to hear despite the horrible acoustics, I would probably sing along to the best of my ability. Of course, only if I kinda knew the song. But most songs we were performing were pretty popular. I guess some people are really low on the energy level. I think part of the problem is that they can't really hear us. Hm... what other problems could there be that would affect a person's unenthusiasm?

No comments: