Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog Term3 Day65/66

I was going to blog last night, but when I finally got home from a friend's house, it was past 8. So I quickly had dinner while watching the game (which we miserably lost) and then showered. In other words, by the time I finally settled down to work, it was around 10.

And tonight, I have to do this cell analogy project for science. This is especially bad for me because I haven't started yet. And to make things worse, I haven't even thought of a topic/thing to compare a cell to. So I have quite a bit of stuff to do tonight.

And this weekend isn't going to be much less busy either. Lets see, my Saturdays are the usual busy won't-be-able-to-do-much-if-any-school-homework-at-all kinda days. And then Sunday, it's the Sun Run in the morning. Yay! Then I think I'm probably going to have to go over to a friend's to work on the English project since it's the last weekend before showing. (We're doing a scene from A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare.) Usually, I wouldn't be blah about that, but it's Mothers' Day. Plus I'm pretty sure by the end of the day, I wouldn't have much time to do homework. And next week is going to be a bomber. I have SO many things either due, or something I have to present (A French skit AND the English scene), plus I have a math test.

Next week is gonna be busy!

No comments: