Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog Term3 Day71

So tired. Last night, I stayed up real late working to finish my science chapter 2 package. Procrastination. A horrible thing. I do it again and again but I never ever seem to learn. I tell myself, "Next time, don't wait till the last moment." I do anyways.

I have this French skit I have to perform tomorrow. This is bad because I almost always mess up if we have to memorize it. I'm not too sure if it's because I don't know it well enough. Or if I'm just nervous. Because you see, the weird thing is, I can go up and do a presentation without being nervous. In fact, I'm not afraid of going on stage and performing a skit in drama class or any other time. Or take the play we're gonna do in English. It's Shakespeare, but I'm not nervous. But when it comes to these French skits, I always screw up. And I still don't know why! I always try to memorize it until I know it 100%. But for whatever reason, when I get up there to perform, it's just... messed up. Could it be because it's French?

No comments: