Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Term3 Day67

Today was unique. Fun. And when I look back at it, today was pretty darn close to awesome.

Science was normal, we took a heck of a lot of notes though. And I've got a ton of homework. But friends can keep any class fun.

English, we didn't learn anything. Which was good for me because my brain never fully turned on. I think. Instead, we got the whole period for practicing. Which I'm pretty sure all groups needed. You see, next class we're performing a scene from A Midsummer Night's Dream. And we got the whole class to practice. Which I appreciated loads.

P.E was the best. The grade 8s had their track meet, so for P.E we didn't even need to change. Instead, we signed in, then went out to watch the track meet. It was an amazing day. Beautiful blue sky with a few clouds, the perfect amount of sun. Nice cool wind. You get the picture, my kinda day.

Drama was... relaxing. We didn't do much. Well, we were supposed to be planning and rehearsing a scene. But everyone in my group started talking about... Justin Beiber. Who I happen to not like very much. Plus none of us really had any ideas. And we were allowed to go outside to plan. So I just went out for the perfect weather. And ended up not doing anything. But at least we got to go outside! :)

No comments: