Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blog Term3 Day86

Going kayaking tomorrow. Only thing is- I really hope there's no rain. I mean, kayaking in the rain? Not fun. At all. In fact, during P.E., for warm up, we had to run outside in the rain for 10 minutes. And not just outside, but on the track. Where there's no trees to cover any rain. And it was raining pretty hard too. And afterwards, I felt all gross. Ever get that feeling? I mean, I wasn't even cold. I just had that gross wet feeling though. Ewwww. Anyways, my home smells really yummy right now. Mom's making roast beef and it smells deeelish!

Ug, French is giving me a headache. We have that final coming up. It's like this freaky oral exam. And I'm really really nervous. In fact, it's making me feel all nervous just thinking about it right now. I mean, I think if we were doing a normal conversation, I could do it because I'm allowed to mess up and think. But in these oral exams, if I mess up or take too long to think, I get marks taken off! :( Not a fan of these 1 on 1 oral exams.

No comments: