Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blog Term3 Day89

Today looks like such a gross day. I mean, it's gray out there. And the weather forecast said it would be sunny today and tomorrow. You know what I realized? Because we had such an awesome last last week with the perfect weather, we get a couple weeks of gross weather. Yay. I mean, it's not even raining. It looks like the sky is constipated or something and it can't rain. That makes me sad. Anyways, sooooo much homework this weekend. I really don't like it when it's nearing the end of third term and teachers realize they haven't taught us everything we have to know so they give us a whole bunch of last minute projects and homework etc. Not fun. We just got a project from English class. And I'm thinking to myself: A project? I already have enough spunk from science and French class to drive me up the wall. And now there's English. Makes me sad.

No comments: