Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blog Term3 Day90 Version II

Yeah, so if you've read my previous blog aka Version I, then you might (or might not) have aced my course. But that was just me being random and then deciding to publish it as a blog. This is my actual blog. Also the one that I was planning on writing.

So for lunch today I went out with family to the Boston Pizza at Queensborough in New Westminister. We were originally going for this Greek taverna my dad said had really great food. I believe the name is Thea's Taverna. But it was closed, prob cuz it's a Sunday and all. So instead we went to BP. Anyways, I ordered the chicken cannelloni, my brother the spaghetti and meatballs, my mom ordered chicken and mushroom fettichini, my dad, their small Hawaiian pizza and my grandpa had their sun dried tomato, spinach and cheese Stromboli. I have to say, my fav was either my brother's spaghetti and meatballs or my dad's Hawaiian pizza. Talk about YUM! Next time I go to BP, I'm ordering one of their pizzas.

After lunch we went walking around that area. I think all the shops there are outlets because everything was on sale. I didn't know that before... My brother went to the DC outlet shop and got 2 shirts. Then we went over to Payless, Spring, Reebok and other shoe shops. Oh yeah, forgot to mention we went to Starbucks. My brother got the strawberries and creme frap and I got the iced latte. Iced latte wasn't that great. Next time I'm getting it hot. There was more ice than latte.

Okay, then we went to Below the Belt. And YES! Finally stuff I wanna get! I got this adorable purple shirt by Roxy and then a purple Billabong tee. Love them both! Originally, I also tried on this beautiful creme coloured Hurley knit vest. But they only had it in medium. So, dang. And then there's the other main reason I didn't get it: Because I'm broke. I only got the previous 2 items because I loaned money from The Bank of Mom.

So anyways, that was my day so far. Of course, before I set out, I finished all my science flashcards, so that was pretty awesome. But I still have oodles of work to do. So see ya next time.

No comments: