Sunday, May 23, 2010

BLog Term3 Day82/83

Yesterday was pretty fun. After piano lessons, dad drove my brother and I all the way to Burnaby where mom was getting her car checked up. Then instead of waiting at the place, dad drove us over to Brentwood Mall. Mom got some earring backings from Ardenes, my brother got a cup of sour gummies from the lottery place. And oh my gosh, are there a LOT of gummies. They're like 5 cent candies only some are bigger, so they're probably 75 cent ones. Anyways, the whole cup was $2.59 incl. tax. Pretty yummy. There's sour keys, sour gummy worms, sour watermelons, sour coke bottles, sour... gummies, fuzzy peaches and sour doughnuts. Actually, I'm not sure if they're "doughnuts" but they look like sour doughnuts to me. Then after getting the gummies, we went and got some sushi. Pretty good stuff. Had to wait a while though, mind you.

Anyways, it was an adventure just because we had to drive for 45 minutes. Thats the kinda person I am. If we're going anywhere new, it's an adventure. And I just LOVE adventures. Especially when my brother's there. Because although we fight, an adventure is never complete without my little brother.

No comments: