Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Term3 Day4

Sent out all the emails for the lucky tree winners before dinner. Now I have to finish blogging and then practice piano. After practicing piano, I must complete a poem incorperating conceit into it. Then I shall finish some science worksheets before sleeping an early sleep. Last night was a nightmare, I stayed up really late finishing homework and memorizing this French skit. Pretty sad if you ask me.

And tomorrow is also gonna be an extremely busy day too. Well, at school anyways. Because there are several things I've gotta do:
  1. take out a book about Emily Murphy from the school library (morning)
  2. buy lunch (which means long line ups... unless I RUN to the caf)
  3. go to the second floor superlab to see if I made it into Pre- IB (i hope i did, i hope i did!)
  4. run back to the office to do office duty (also during lunch)
  5. do a book test after school on Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH
  6. then run to the front of the school to get the trees
  7. then pack everything from my locker to my backpack because over Spring Break, the painters are gonna paint the old wing lockers
  8. and finally walk back home

I dunno bout you, but that is a very busy day. for me anyways since I'm totally booked from morning to end of school. but thats how you make life interesting, so im cool with that.

No comments: