Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Term3 Day1

Term 3! Still thinking about what to put in my 5 toques. I can't wait till spring break. Lots of French homework think bout. I also have a French chapter test and presentation coming up. Just thinking about it is giving me a headache. Just finished this major science unit test today. 100 questions of scantronness. Did orientering and ping pong in P.E. today. Both were super fun. I never actually played ping pong before, and I just realized that the ping pong ball goes a long way with little force. First time I hit the ball, it went soaring off the table. But now I know!

I'm really really sad the olympics are over. I really missed that amazing feeling. And downtown? Don't even get me started! Downtown was just amazing. I loved going down there and seeing all those Canada flags and jerseys. The sad part: Most of that is gone now. Or is on the way to disappearing. To tell you the truth, I think Vancouver should have these parties every weekend night. That would be fun. Unfortunately I don't think we will ever have that olympic feeling again here in Vancouver. Whether the feeling stays or fades away, I will always remember the Vancouver 2010 Olympics here at home.

No comments: